Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

You're My Sunshine

Your presence by my side
Give me a thousand hopes
You're my light during the darkness
You're my stars to paint my night


The softness of love in your heart reconcile my soul
You're my medicine during my sickness
Brighten my day every single hours
You're my sunshine
You're everything to me
You would do anything for me
Drag a sky of happiness for my whole life
or just a step of painfulness awaiting me


Unpredictable

You fill me with life in the joy of your presence
You've opened a window 
You;ve shown me the light
And my love for you will continue to burn bright

When something hit my heart restless
You calm me
Your gentle charm enthralled me
Each day is eternity
Longing for your love

Remove the tears from my eyes and the aches in my heart
Be closer than my breath
All my days, all my nights
I want to be with you
Till I died



Leave your comments or ideas